With Supercall’s signature pumpkin spice syrup on top of a Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey base, capped by cinnamon-dusted whipped cream, these Jello shots are anything but basic. (Though they are easy to make.) They’re potent and spicy and tailor-made for Halloween bashes, Friendsgiving feasts, or Saturday night parties in November. Here’s how to make them:
- 1 cup pumpkin spice syrup*
- ¾ cup Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 1 packet gelatin
- Whipped cream, to top
- Cinnamon, to top
- Add pumpkin spice syrup to a saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin. Allow gelatin to soak for about 2 minutes.
- Heat on low, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved, about 2 minutes. Minutes
- Add mixture to 2 oz plastic shooter cups and fill about three-quarters of the way.
- Refrigerate until the mixture sets.
- Top each shot with a dollop of whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.