We love banana cocktails for their sweet, tropical flavor that instantly transports us to a beach far, far away. And because banana pudding is one of the best desserts of all time, we decided to combine the two favorites into one sugary, boozy delight. Dark and coconut rums join forces to spike this pudding with island flavor, while a plethora of tasty toppings give it a decadent, playful finish. Forget about cake—stick candles in this baby the next time you want to wish someone an extra happy birthday.
Banana-Coconut Daiquiri Pudding
Jello banana pudding
.5 dark rum
.5 Coconut Rum (we like Kalani)
1 box Jello banana pudding
1 Whole Milk
Homemade whipped cream, for topping
- Combine rums, milk and Jell-O mix in a bowl.
- Whisk until the mixture is smooth with no lumps, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and refrigerate until cold.
- To serve, top with whipped cream, sliced bananas, a Nilla Wafer and coconut shavings.
Fresh Whipped Cream
1 Cup cream
2 tbsp sugar
- Chill a metal bowl in the fridge.
- Once the bowl is cold, pour the heavy whipping cream and sugar into it.
- Whisk enthusiastically until cream reaches stiff peaks.