Packed with peach nectar, sparkling wine and just a splash (OK, it’s a little more than a splash) of vodka, these peachy keen nibbles are everything you love about Bellinis in one bite. They’re sweet but not too sweet, making them an all-around crowd-pleaser.
Bellini Jello Shots
1.25 cup peach nectar
.25 cup Vodka
.5 cup sparkling wine
1 packet gelatin
- Combine vodka and sparkling wine in a bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin and let bloom for two minutes.
- In a saucepan, gently heat peach nectar to a simmer, remove from heat and add the gelatin mix.
- Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Carefully divide mix into plastic shot glasses.
- Let set in the fridge for at least two hours.