Pop Rocks introduced us to the fun of fizz long before our first sip of prosecco and entranced us with its crackles and pops years before we loosed our first Champagne cork. This brilliant, bright blue homage to our favorite candy nuggets is a sparkling take on a Blue Hawaii, made bubbly by prosecco and rimmed with Tropical Punch Pop Rocks. Every sip is an explosive, tropical experience.
Pop Rocks Rocktail
Tropical Punch Pop Rocks
1.5 oz blanco tequila
1 oz Blue Curaçao
1 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice
.5 oz fresh lime juice
.25 oz pop rocks-infused simple syrup
Prosecco, to top
Tropical Punch Pop Rocks, for the rim
Pop Rocks Syrup
2 packets Tropical Punch Pop Rocks
1 cup white sugar
1 cup water
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat and stir until sugar dissolves fully.
- Remove from heat and carefully add Pop Rocks.
- Stand well back as you stir (to avoid errant pops).
- Stir until candy is dissolved fully (about 5 minutes).
- Pour into a container and refrigerate until ready to use.