Gin and ginger are a match made in cocktail heaven. Spicy ginger complements gin’s floral, herbal botanicals to reach a balanced flavor that goes down easy anytime of year. Add some sparkling lemonade to the mix, and you have quite the refreshment on your hands. We took it one step further by turning this boozy, sparkling treat into Jello, which is perfect for serving at your next springtime gathering. Sprinkle these jiggly shots with pink sugar to transform them into a beautiful Easter dessert that is a surefire crowd-pleaser.
San Pellegrino Limonata
1.5 cups San Pellegrino Limonata
2.5 packets gelatin
.5 Cup Ginger Liqueur
1 Cup Gin
- Add sparkling lemonade and .5 cup gin to a saucepan. Pour in the gelatin and allow it to sit for a few minutes.
- Warm the saucepan over low heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in the remaining gin and ginger liqueur.
- Pour the mixture into Easter egg molds and let set in the fridge overnight.
- Remove Jello eggs from the molds. If you’re having trouble getting them out, dip the bottom of the mold in hot water to loosen the shots. Sprinkle with pink sugar.