Herb-Infused Butter Syrup
0.5 Cup sugar
0.5 Cup Water
1 bunch of Rosemary
1 bunch of Thyme
1 bunch of Tarragon
1 oz Clarified Butter (or ghee)
1 oz honey
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, water and herbs. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Let cool and bottle in a 32-oz Mason jar. Refrigerate overnight, then strain.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, cream the butter with honey.
- Add one ounce of the herb syrup to the butter and honey mixture. Mix well to incorporate. The remaining herb syrup can be stored in the fridge for future use.
- Makes enough syrup for six cocktails. Store in the fridge for up to one week.