6 oz sugar
6 oz Water
1 small container raspberries
.5 stalk lemongrass, roughly chopped
.5 oz dried lavender
Peel of 1 lemon
1.125 oz Vanilla Syrup
1.125 oz allspice dram
10 dashes Angostura Bitters
1 dropper rose water
- Add the sugar, water, raspberries, lemongrass, lavender and lemon peel to a medium saucepan. Cook on medium-low for 20 minutes.
- Strain and add the remaining ingredients. Mix to combine.
1 Cup water
1 Cup sugar
1 vanilla bean
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan and bring to a strong simmer.
- Allow the mixture (including the vanilla bean) to cool overnight.
- Strain syrup through a fine sieve and discard the vanilla bean.
- Refrigerate for up to two weeks.