The king of brunch cocktails, the Bloody Mary, can be manipulated to satisfy your ever salty desire. It can be customized with everything from buffalo sauce to Clamato to tomatillos to one of the most extreme, fiery and crunchy snacks of all time: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. If you’re a devotee of these tongue-tingling bites, you’re probably willing to put them on anything, whether it be a pizza or a bagel—heck, you might even incorporate them into your art. So why not try infusing them into your brunchtime drinking? No matter how deep your love goes, this Flamin’ Hot Bloody Mary will curb your crunchy cravings. Made with some of the same seasonings that give the Cheetos their kick, it comes complete with a flamin’ hot rim that is dangerously spicy—even Chester Cheetah would approve.
Flamin' Hot Cheetos Bloody Mary
Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
2 oz Vodka
4 oz Tomato juice
.25 oz Lime juice
.5 oz Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
1 tsp salt
.5 tsp Cayenne
3 to 4 dashes Tabasco Sauce
2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
Dash of Garlic powder
Dash of Onion powder
Black Pepper, to taste
Crushed Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, for the rim
Spicy cheddar cheese cubes and a cocktail onion, for garnish
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of a Collins glass, then dip it in crushed Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.
- Add remaining ingredients, except the garnish, to a shaker tin and fill with ice.
- Roll the drink back and forth between two shaker tins until thoroughly mixed and chilled.
- Pour into the rimmed Collins glass and garnish with a spear of two spicy cheddar cheese cubes and a cocktail onion.
- Serve with a bag of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and prepare to feel the burn.