Prickly pear puree and pomegranate syrup give this delicious syrup its rosy hue.
1 Cup Prickly Pear Puree
1 Cup Monin Pomegranate Syrup
1 Cup Simple Syrup
.5 Cup Water
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl or jar, and mix until fully combined.
- Store, refrigerated, up to two weeks.
1 Cup White sugar
1 Cup Water
- Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and stir until sugar dissolves, then immediately take the saucepan off the heat.
- Let cool, then pour into a container (a Mason jar works nicely) and store in the refrigerator for up to one month.