These Jello Shot versions of an Irish Coffee might not be as cozy and warming as the original, but they are just as satisfying—especially topped with whipped cream (the canned stuff is the way to go when it comes to these babies). Made with freshly brewed coffee, cinnamon simple syrup and Irish whiskey, they’re not your everyday Jello Shot, but you’ll surely be thinking about them every day after trying just one.
Irish Coffee Jello Shots
1 cup hot coffee
.75 cup Irish Whiskey
.25 cup Cinnamon Syrup
1 packet gelatin
Canned Whipped Cream, for garnish
- Pour whiskey and simple syrup into a bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let bloom for two minutes.
- Pour hot coffee into the gelatin mix.
- Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Divide mix into plastic shot glasses and let set in the fridge for two hours.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
2 cinnamon sticks
.5 Cup water
1 Cup sugar
- Bring sugar and water to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Add cinnamon sticks and remove from heat. Steep cinnamon sticks until cool, then strain.