Green juice has never been so tempting. If you’re looking for a healthier way to sip your vodka and ginger beer, this earthy Kale Martini from Albert Dempompeis of NYC’s Chalk Point Kitchen is just what the doctor ordered. Those who own juicers are already in business, but if you don’t have one, then a trip to the local juice bar is in order. Or, if you’re feeling lazy, simply mix 3.5 ounces of your favorite green juice blend with vodka and ginger beer for an instant pick-me-up.
Absolut Apple vodka
1 oz cucumber juice
.5 oz celery juice
1 oz lime juice
.5 oz Lemon Juice
.5 oz kale juice
.5 oz Ginger Beer
1.5 oz Absolut Apple vodka
Kale leaf and grapefruit slice
- Add soda water to a coupe glass filled with ice and set aside to chill.
- Add all juices and apple vodka to a shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Add the ginger beer and stir briefly.
- Empty the coupe glass and strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with a kale leaf and grapefruit slice and serve.