Everyone has their own particular way of eating an Oreo: Some people dunk it in milk, others split it in two and lick out the center, many just pop the whole crunchy sandwich cookie into their mouth. We like to add booze. These Oreo Jello Shots keep the chocolate wafers, but replace the cookie’s creamy filling with a sweet, spiked Jello jiggler. It’s crunchy. It’s boozy. And it’s your new favorite way to turn snack time into happy hour.
Oreo Jello Shots
1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 packet gelatin
.5 Cup Boiling Water
1 Cup Vodka
- Combine the boiling water with the gelatin in a bowl.
- Stir until completely dissolved and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and vodka and stir to combine.
- Pour into a lightly greased shallow baking dish and let set in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Twist apart Oreo cookies and scrape out the insides (eat them or discard them, it’s up to you).
- Using a circular cookie cutter, punch out circles from the jello.
- Place a jello circle between two Oreo cookies and eat.