This boozy dessert features a big scoop of raspberry granita, topped with bubbly Champagne and tangy balsamic vinegar. The combination of dry sparkling wine, funky vinegar and fruity granita is decadent, elegant and refreshing all at once. The sweet drink will stun and excite your taste buds like no other.
Raspberry Granita Champagne Cocktail
1 Scoop raspberry granita
- Spoon a large scoop of the granita into a coupe glass.
- Pour Champagne around the scoop.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
4 cups fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
1 Cup simple syrup
- Add raspberries to a blender and puree.
- Strain the puree through a fine sieve into a bowl. Stir in 1 cup of simple syrup.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow pan and place in the freezer to harden, about two hours, scraping with the prongs of a fork every half hour.