Scissor Over Comb
1 oz Cognac
1 oz Jägermeister
.75 oz Coconut Cream
.75 oz Lemon Juice
.5 oz egg white
Togarashi or toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients except garnish in a shaker without ice and dry shake for about 15 seconds.
- Add 2 large cubes of ice and shake for another 15 seconds.
- Double strain using a Hawthorne strainer and a mesh strainer into a large cocktail coupe.
- Garnish with Japanese Togarashi or toasted sesame seeds.
Coconut Cream With Sesame
1 13-oz can coconut cream
13 oz sugar
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds onto a baking sheet and toast them lightly in the oven.
- Add all the ingredients to a pot and bring to a light simmer.
- Remove from heat, pour into a blender and blend.
- Pour the cream into a container and keep refrigerated until ready to use.