St-Germain is one of the most popular and impressively versatile liqueurs on the market—sometimes referred to as “bartenders’ ketchup.” It mixes flawlessly with Champagne, ice cream, cranberry sauce, sage, soda water, an old shoe—pretty much whatever you have lying around the house. But it’s particularly good in this instance with strawberry puree and applesauce. Once rolled, these ruby-hued morsels may look like your average strawberry fruit leather, but thanks to the honeyed, floral flavors of St-Germain, they’re much more satisfying and a whole heck of a lot more grown up.
St-Germain Fruit Roll-Up
.5 Cup St-Germain
1 Cup Strawberry applesauce
.5 Cup strawberry puree
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a large liquid measuring cup and mix thoroughly.
- Place a fruit roll sheet tray in the dehydrator and spread the mixture evenly over the tray.
- Dehydrate the mixture at 135 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-8 hours.
- Remove the tray from the dehydrator and allow to cool.
- Peel the fruit leather off the tray and place on parchment paper. (If you have trouble peeling the fruit leather off the tray, place it in the freezer for 15 minutes first.)
- Cut and roll the pieces of fruit leather in any shape or size and enjoy!