Every Italian knows there’s no better way to end a meal than with tiramisu. The name of the dessert translates to “pick me up,” and it does just that with its buzzy mix of booze, sugar and caffeine. For this jiggly, super easy take on the classic dessert, we combined nutty amaretto and coffee liqueur with vanilla pudding and freshly-made whipped cream. A dusting of cocoa powder gives it that signature bittersweet finish to remind you that, even though you’re eating instant pudding, you’re still a grownup.
Tipsy Tiramisu Pudding
Jello vanilla pudding
.5 Coffee Liqueur
1 Cup Whole Milk
1 box Jello vanilla pudding
4 oz Whipped Cream
Cocoa powder, for garnish
- Add coffee liqueur, amaretto, milk and pudding mix to a large bowl.
- Using a handheld electric mixer, whip the ingredients together until smooth and thick.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon into cups and place in the refrigerator to chill. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.
Fresh Whipped Cream
1 Cup cream
2 tbsp sugar
- Chill a metal bowl in the fridge.
- Once the bowl is cold, pour the heavy whipping cream and sugar into it.
- Whisk enthusiastically until cream reaches stiff peaks.